-
February 1st, 2006, 08:56 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Hey Bill...
Nah...the Ft. Lauderdale area....Broward/Hollywood county.
West Palm is like a 4 hour drive from her place.
-
February 1st, 2006, 09:22 PM
#22
Inactive Member
4 hours? what the (explicit) is she driving a big wheel? =) ft. lauderdale is only a 45 minute drive from west palm. i've driven down to le tub a few times.
anyways, i'll let you know when i'll be around.
have a safe trip.
-
February 2nd, 2006, 12:00 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Oops my bad Bill you are right...I had Orlando mixed with West Palm. Orlando is 4hrs away.
West Palm you are right...about 45 to an hr.
-
February 3rd, 2006, 10:44 PM
#24
Inactive Member
Dont forget the Jumper Cables !!!!!!!!
-
February 3rd, 2006, 10:46 PM
#25
Inactive Member
LMAO at Kenny. Too funny - hows things Kenny
-
February 5th, 2006, 12:23 AM
#26
Inactive Member
Alot better Ian my friend ... All I got left now is a dayum cough ..but compaired to before .. I wont complain . Yeah ..pretty $#!&&% of good ol Marc ta leave me here all alone to defend Texaz from the Anti Glam Forces ... I hope Florida Welcomes him with a few swift kicks & punches [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks